CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

A GREAT WEEK







My sister Amy had her baby on Aug. 4th He is so darling. No really so cute I am not just saying that, He is perfect! He was 8lbs 7oz, and 20 1/2 inches. They named him Josiah Merril Marsing!
So I was the official photographer the day of the birth and I took soooooo Many Cute pics Pre baby and after with my camera. Then while she stayed in the hospital I had her girls and took them to do lots of fun stuff! Like Lagoon, Dinosaur Park,& the Zoo. They had a blast Well Lagoon was our first adventure and after a fun day and lots of pictures My camera was stollen. Yeah some rotten person stole my camera with all of Josiah pictures on it! I feel so bad I know Amy feels worse, but I feel responsible I hope who ever took it has a guilty cloud over there head for a long long time! With all this we still managed to have a fun rest of the week. I pulled out my old camera and took new pics at the park and Zoo. The girls had so much fun Destiny said " this is the BEST time of my life" They are such sweet girls and so helpful. I feel like I have a special bond with them. I love them dearly. Thanks Amy for letting me enjoy your girls!

1 comments:

Brady and Britton said...

Fun times! Josiah is SOOO cute! I'm sorry someone stole your camera, that sucks so bad. But, it gives you an excuse to get a nice new one! I called Amy today to talk about some insurance stuff for work and you had just left her house, I just missed you. I hope all is well with you and your cute little fam.