CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Hair!!

I did it I got brave and cute off my hair, I even did some color too!! My good friend Jessica did it for me we have worked out a trade I watch her little boy every once in a while and she cuts our hair she is very good and I am always happy with the results! I am so excited to have this change that is long over due. I was very nervous at first because I thought I wanted to grow out my hair, but I just didn't have the patients for it. So tell me what you think and be honest I love to hear every ones opinion!

4 comments:

Karen said...

I honestly LOVE it! You look so cute-you should keep this style for awhile, it looks really great on you!

Mitch and Lacey said...

Wow! Your hair is so stinkin' cute! your lucky cuz you look so cute with short hair; not everyone can pull it off. I agree with Karen- you should keep this style for awhile. Cute, cute, cute!

Lacey said...

Okay, that last comment from Mitch ... of course it wasn't from him. It was really from Lacey. :) I accidentally signed in as him.

The Nigburs said...

I like it. It's very cute!