CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I LOVE SUNDAYS




I have always loves Sunday's! I enjoy going to church and feeling the spirit, but I have to admit I love getting Abbie all dressed up for church. My sister Tracy gives me all her daughter old clothes and they are all name brand and so cute.I get so excited when we get something new from her for Abbie wear to church. This is one of the latest things she gave us it is a darling white dress form the Gap and not to toot my own horn, but Abbie is so stinking cute in it!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Dang..she's getting so big. She looks so pretty in that white dress. I wish I had someone older than I who could pass clothes onto Faith, that would save me a bundle.

Unknown said...

Hey Erin
Email me and I will send you and invite to our blog!
nut4scrapping@gmail.com
Hugs
Cheryl