CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We finally went camping!!!





Our family loves to go camping we usually go 4-6 times a year, (just little over nighters).




We have been so busy this summer that we had not been able to go and I had major camping fever I wanted to go so bad, so late Sunday night I planned a camp out for Monday! We went up Ogden canyon and stayed at a camp ground that is pretty close to Pine View reservoir. We had a blast My kids loved climbing the trees and Abbie rolled around in the dirt as usual she was so dirty! We brought our baseball stuff and played a little, and sat around the camp fire playing card games. Of coarse we made our traditional tin foil dinner that I learned how to make when I went to girls camp way back in the day, They turned out perfect we usually burn at least one but mmm they were yummy! Skyler's favorite part was of coarse roasting smashmellows ( that's how he says it) So when it was bed time Abbie was to excited that it took me about an hour to calm her down then in the middle of the night she woke up screaming for no apparent reason and I couldn't get her to stop it was horrible!




We woke up early and cooked a delicious breakfast and sat around the fire then packed up and came home. So we finally got a camping trip in it was short and sweet and tons of fun!

2 comments:

Karen said...

You guys are the coolest parents! You're camping trip looks like so much fun and I am impressed that you make foil dinners, I would probably be bringing KFC or something with me. You have a cute family!

Brady and Britton said...

Camping is the greatest thing ever! It looks you guys had a ton of fun. I want to go camping one more time before the summer is over. You have such a cute little family!