CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Old friends!!


I have two very special friends that I have known for a very long time, and I wanted to let them know how I feel.

I met Jill when I was very young like 5 years old and we have been friends ever since. I mean sure we have had times that we didnt talk very much, but for the most part we have been friends. We had so much fun growing up and playing together.

I met Lacey in 5th grade, but in 8th grade is when we became pretty much inseprable we were together 24-7 it was some of the funnest times in my life!

Well needless to say we all grew up and grew apart and just recently in the last year I have gotten back in touch with them, It made me realize how much I missed their friendships, they are both some of the most amazing woman I have ever met and I am so glad I have the oppurtunity to be friends with them again.

Lacey and I had the privlage in throwing a baby shower for Jill this weekend and I kept thinking to my self how crazy it is that this many years down the road we are all still in touch and how fun it is to see how we have all made families of our own. Thank you Lacey and Jill for all the fun times and I hope our friendships can continue to grow. Love you guys!

1 comments:

Karen said...

You have all grown into such such beautiful women! I can't believe you were once my beehives. I'm so old :(