CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Another Fabulouse 24th of July!

Nate and I started a tradition when we were dating to go to the Salt Lake Bees baseball game every year on the 24th. We purposely buy bad seats because if you are in sec. 24 or 25 you get to go out onto the field at the end of the game for the firework show! We have done this every year and it gets better every time! This year Sky and Nate brought there baseball mitts and played catch out on the field while waiting for the fireworks they were so dang cute! Sky thought he was so special to be on that field! He was so excited to get a new baseball hat he said he is going to wear it every day and I don't doubt that! It is so fun to make these amazing memories with our kids and have fun traditions. Happy 24th everyone!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love that you have so many wonderful traditions!

M I N D Y said...

I'm jealous! I love going to the Bee's game, especially when there's fireworks. I'm loving your little family! Your kids are soooo cute!! It is so fun to be able to keep in touch through our blogs now.

Brady and Britton said...

The Bees games are so much fun huh? It's always a good time at the baseball game! Also, they do have good fireworks. :) Fun traditions!