CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008


O.k So alot has happened in the last few days! First we went to the drive inn movies we try to do that a few times a year. The kids really enjoy it! Skyler calls it the out side movies.







When we were getting ready to go to the movies I found my sweet little Abbie down stairs with a pen. She had drew all over herself and was very proud of her self! I couldn't help but laugh and take a pic of it!



So then on Tues. we decided to go to lagoon we did the lagoona beach first we love the pools and slides Skyler is so brave to go on all the little slides Abbie likes them to, but we usually take her down with us. When we were getting ready to go into the park I got a phone call from Amy she said " I think my water broke" so me being the crazy lady I am I got all excited and decided to meet her at the hospital. I dragged mt family out of the park and headed to Salt Lake on the way there Nate kept saying "I bet it is false labor " and i kept reassuring him "no way I have never heard of false water breaking!" So we get to the hospital and they checked her and yep you guessed it False labor!!!! WHAT I drove down here for nothing! That is o.k she is worth it! But I sure did hear about it all the way home!!!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

that's so cool that you go to drive-in movies...I love it!

Brady and Britton said...

It's so funny would would talk about going to the hospital with Amy because she told me the exact same story today at work, so funny! It was totally false labor and she said you were so sad! I think you're such a good supportive sister and I think it's awesome. Your blog is totally cute! I'm glad you got the link to mine so we can stay in touch better!

Unknown said...

Erin
Your blog is looking soooooooo cute! WAY TO GO! You rock. Keep posting..we will keep reading!!
Cheryl