CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Date Night!

So Nate and I went on a date last night it has been a long time since we have been able to do that! Since we live so far from family and Nate's night off is Mon. I don't like asking girls in the neighborhood to babysit on Mon. (family night) but we had the opportunity to go out last nigh because Sky slept over my sisters and we had to take him down there so we decided to drop Abbie off at Nate's parents house and go to dinner and a movie! We saw The Dark Night ( Batman) It was really good. I love being with Nate I always count down the time until he has a day off. I saw a glimpse of why I love him so much last night! He is so funny he is constantly making jokes and wise remarks! Those of you who know Nate it is prob. hard for you to believe because he is so shy, but the dude us hilarious! Anyways I hope you know how much I love you Nate and how special our few dates are to me! I looked forward to many more!!!!!

1 comments:

Brady and Britton said...

Brady and I are enjoying our date nights and time together right now because we know once we have kids it's going to be hard to find time for those little things. Cute post! I'm glad you got to get out and go to a movie, I heard it was really good.