CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!!!






This is for sure my favorite Holliday I just love all the carnivals, BBQs and fire works you do on the fourth! I also love the meaning of celebrating the fourth all of our freedoms that we take for granted and the troops who have done so much to keep us all safe.
We have traditions on the fourth and one of them is to go to the Clearfield carnival and watch there AMAZING fireworks I am serious when I say everyone needs to see them at one point in their lives they are the BEST fireworks in the west of the u.s we love them! We brought my niece Aliegh this year she had never seen big fire works before and she loved it. the kids had so much fun doing all the bounce slides and the bounce house they also got two gold fish! They had a blast. There was a reptile stand there and they got to pet a 170 lb. snake it was huge!! They also got to see many other reptiles like a huge turtle. We had so much fun and ate lots of sugar. My sweet little Abbie fell asleep right in the middle of the fire works she must have been really tired!

I love the Fourth of July!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Erin WAY TO GO. You already got us listen on your blogs you go to!! WAHOO! I am excited to keep seeing what you do with your blog. Thanks for stopping by today. I am enjoying taffy in between coughing spells! argg!!