CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I am going crazy?!?!

Do you ever feel like you are going crazy? I have been feeling this way for the last week or so. I stopped taking my meds thinking I could self medicate and just take some b complex well I was so wrong! I have been loosing it this week. Every little thing my kids do makes me want to pull my hair out and I want to cry over everything. I really want to feel normal I have not been able to feel like I have it all together since I have had Abbie I don't feel like any Medication helps and I feel so bad for my family because I am so wacko! One minute I'm as pleasant as can be the next I am either crying or screaming because I cant control my self! If any one has any ideas on how to get this under control please let me know. Thanks!

1 comments:

Karen said...

I'm so sorry you are feeling this way. Be hopeful! I know you can fix this!!!!!!

I think you should get some help. There is nothing wrong with that. Find the best doctor you can who can help you find some medication that will work for you. Also, get the book "feeling good, the new mood therapy" by David Burns and read it. Start taking some time for yourself. Find a good friend to go walking with, you will relieve a lot of stress. Also, keep blogging about your feelings, it helps to get it out in the open and don't forget to pray, even when you don't feel like it!

Lots of Love!!!