CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

This is the most wonderful time of the year!

I thought I would post pics of some of our Christmas decorations! Nate insisted on putting our tree up the first week of November. He LOVES Christmas time don't get me wrong so do I, but if it where up to me we would have waited until after Thanksgiving to put it up!

Top ten things I love about Christmas!

1. Being with family

2. Celebrating the birth of Christ!

3. Going to the lights on Temple square

4.Putting up decorations

5. Shopping for gifts!

6. Watching Christmas movies

7. Making Christmas treats

8.Singing Christmas songs

9. Going to all the fun lights ( thanksgiving point, Christmas St. etc.)

10.Christmas Morning!

1 comments:

Karen said...

You are so festive...I love it. Your decorations looks so cute, did you paint your living room? I like the color. Happy celebrating!