CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Temple Square

It should be every ones tradition to go to Temple Square every year to see the lights! We never miss it! I do have to say I wish we went on the week end because there was NO ONE there! I like it when they have caroling and other music going on. I also feel like there wasn't as many lights this year?!?! It doesn't matter though because it is still beautiful!!!!



We went with my cute niece Sarah and her fiance Adam they are so fun to be around she is pregnant and they are getting married before the baby is born and going back to church they have a goal to go to through Temple later. I am so happy for them.




So of coarse my kids loved the lights Skyler kept acting like he was in some sort of space land and Abbie just points and giggles at everything. We make hot chocolate and bring it in our thermos every year it is a nice little treat to have when you are freezing cold. I am sure we will go to the lights every year for years to come and I feel so blessed to be this close to the Temple so we can enjoy it when ever we want!

0 comments: