CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 5, 2008

ZOO LIGHTS












We had never been to the Zoo lights but since we had the pass to get a discount this year we decided go!! So after dinner last night we went up to the Zoo. I have to say I was very very impressed! I think they did an awesome job! There were so many cute festive lights of animals and they gave away free cookies which was a great little treat for the kids! The kids LOVED this they thought it was better than the Zoo it self. They also had 3d glasses you could buy that where way cool they made all the light look like little snowman. I highly recommend the Zoo lights for all ages, but do dress warm it was freezing cold.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I'm glad you said it's for all ages, because that's probably something I'd want to go to, especially if it's at the zoo!

The Nigburs said...

Hey! Sorry I haven't called in a while! I've been getting used to working and being a mom and balancing that with marraige! It looks like you have had some great holiday fun! i wish scott would be more willing to do that kind of stuff! talk to you later!