CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Congratulations Dad


I truly never thought I would write about this!!! I love my Dad so much and I am so happy for him and the happiness he has found! I found out yesterday that my dad and his girlfriend Stella were married on Nov. 4th. I am having a very hard time with this since we had not been informed until after it had happened, but I have to happy for him because for the first time in almost 10 years I see my dad happy! For those of you who now my dad you know what an amazing person he is! I think I would have to say he is totally different person since he left my mom. I do not feel very close to him I am hoping that having a wife will show him how important family is! I feel that when leaving my mom in a sense he left us kids too. I miss my dad very much and I pray that we can spend more time together and regain our relationship. I love you very much!

3 comments:

Karen said...

You have a good attitude Erin!

Brady and Britton said...

Amy told me at work today that your dad got married, how cool is that?! I am excited for him too, but I would feel the same way as you do. It would hurt because you didn't know about it. All you can do is be happy for him though. It sounds like you are being optimistic about it.

Angela said...

I can see you're disappointed but you're right not to waste energy on that. Your dad is definitely an amazing person who I loved to pieces growing up as a child. Please tell him how happy my whole family is for him!! We miss the fun neighborhood rivalries about BYU and Notre Dame and the summer chats where your dad always made me laugh. Give him a big hug from all the Luceros!