CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Nate and Primary program!

We had a very busy week end! WE started the weekend off by celebrating Nate's 27th Birthday on Friday! We started the day off by going on a nature walk up in the mountains in the snow the kids loved it! It was a great little walk! We then went to see the movie Madagascar 2. It was Abbie first movie and I was a little nervous, but she did very well! We had lots a snacks to keep her busy when she would get restless! The movie was very cute I would recommend it to any family! We ended the night by taking the kids to Nate's parents and went to dinner just the two of us! Wow that never happens it was so nice to be with Nate and just talk to him and not worry about trying to keep the kids happy in a restaurant!
Happy Birthday Nate I hope you had fun! I love you and I hope you know how grateful I am to have such an amazing husband and father to out children. I am also so blessed to have such a hard working husband so I can be home with the kids! I love you happy birthday!

We also went to my niece Alighs birthday this weekend she had a princess party and Sky was the only boy, but heck he didn't care he had tons of fun! He dressed up as buzz light year and all the girls wore there princess dress ups. My sister is so cute she had bought boy stuff just for Sky and all the girls got princess stuff! Thanks Tracy for including him!

Sunday was our primary program It was Skyler's first sacrament program and needless to say he was the one little boy who everyone watches and laughs because he is out of control, yelling, picking his nose, dancing around, ect. ect. I had to go up and take him off the pulpit at one time! He was bugging his teacher and the other kids in his class. Does anyone else have this problem with their four year old? I cant seem to control him. He has more energy than I can handle it is a constant struggle to get him to listen and behave. I love him dearly, but I he really knows how to push my buttons and does not caring about the consequences!! The rest of the program was very cute I just had to watch all the other children and not my own ( am I a horrible mom for saying that) Maybe next year will be better!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Oh, I'm laughing right now about Skyler and his crazy amounts of energy. Personally, I'm glad someone has a crazy kid during the primary program. It makes it WAY more entertaining. LOL. I don't have any advice for you as I don't have kids yet. Sorry. But hey, at least your kids are adorable even if they're a little noddy! Happy Birthday, Nate!

Jaime said...

I love it when the Primary puts on programs for sacrament. It's one of my favorites! I enjoy watching the kids, such as yours, it puts a big smile on my face. Very entertaining & so cute!