CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

update!

I have been meaning to post this for a while! I just keep forgetting. I recently made it to my 15lb. marker FINALLY!! It seems like it is taking me so long to loose this weight, but it is so fun to have finally lost 15lbs. I have also lost 4 in. in my bust , 11 in my waist, 3 in my hips, and 9 in my thighs.It makes all the working out work it. It is so hard for me to get on that treadmill everyday, sometimes I am just to lazy then I regret not doing it. I love the way I feel when I start my day off with a good workout. I don't think my weight loss is noticeable yet but I cant wait until it is! I also cant wait to go shopping!! Thank you for all the support and encouragement it means alot.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations Erin, you look cute as ever! You've inspired me!

Lacey said...

That's awesome, Erin! Way to go! I know exactly what you mean about being kinda lazy and not exercising, but then regretting it later. Story of my life! Ha,ha. I'm proud of you though- you look great.

Taj said...

Way to go Erin! You look great! Keep it up :)

Tazia

Rebecca said...

Wha hoo Congrats that is great! I just started working out again. This is week number two with 5am workouts....its early, but it is nice to get the day going. Anyway I know Nate from Dixie College. He and I hung out before and after his mission. Along with his brother and cousins... I dated his brother Jon a bit and I met Mike through Nate. They were roomates at the time. So you must be from Murray?
It is a small world.

Brady and Britton said...

Erin, oh my gosh, great job! What an accomplishment! That is awesome. I bet you feel awesome! Keep up the good work.

Angela said...

You are awesome! Just keep it up. If you miss a day then just make sure you work out the next day. You can do anything Erin! If you have any small weights at home you should use those. Sean could give you some great workout ideas. You'll burn more if you use weights in your work out and it makes it easier to stick with it because you can change things up more often.