CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My little Artist!

The last week or so I have had a big problem with Skyler drawing on thing that he shouldn't. Last week end he found a magic marker and decided to draw on my walls with it what the.... was my reaction! Well today I got out the washable markers for him to color a paper for school, I was right nest to him watching him then I went up stair to get Abbie up from her nap and when I came back down this is what I found!!










Now I thought I was way past this stage with him! He is four and hasn't done anything like this for years. So I ask you what do I do? I punished him, then I felt bad. Do I just laugh it off or do I make a big deal out of it? Please let me know what you think!

0 comments: