CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

ZZZzzzz

I have had a really hard time getting Abbie to take her naps. It is a struggle every day. I let her cry it out for 30 min and if she doesn't fall asleep I let her come out. Most of the time she falls asleep, but those days that she doesn't are hard she is grumpy and needy. Well today was one of those days and I haven't been feeling good so I just let her skip her nap because I didn't want to deal with her. I also have my sisters 3 kids and kinda lost track of time. She did pretty good all day, then when I was preparing dinner she became very distressed and wanted to be held. I put her in her high chair and gave all the kids there dinner. The big kids ate and ran off to play and I was down stairs because there wasn't room at the table for me and when I came up this is what I found. This just goes to show she definitely still needs a nap!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

What a cutie pie! Don't hate when they start giving up their naps? I think they should nap until high school :)

Angelique Archuleta said...

LOL, that is so funny! Kaleb hasn't been wanting to nap lately either. It was so good to see you today!! We will have to stay in touch now!