CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

A day with the witches










Yesterday we went to Salt lake because Skyler had a Dentist appt. at the office I used to work at. He had a cavity that needed to be filled. I know I know a four year old with a cavity not good news! I didn't have my first cavity until I was 20 years old! Well he did so good at the Dentist that we decided to go do something fun so we went to Gardner Village to see all the witches we go every year and the kids love it there are some really funny witch displays and some great picture opportunities. We were there for about an hour looking at the fun displays. It was a very good day just hanging out with the kids and having fun! I recommend Gardner Village for families who are looking for a fun, FREE, festive event! Here are some pics of what is there!


3 comments:

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Oh how cute! I love Gardners Village, especially during the holidays :)

Angela said...

Erin, it's your neighbor Angie. Saw your post on Kassie Hedman's blog and knew it was you so I had to go snooping. Cute family!! That crib Nate made is incredible. And the camp out sounded fun too. I think Nate is just awesome! I'm so glad you're both happy. And Amy had a baby? Super cute! I actually was wondering recently what you all are up to? I'm glad to hear everything is still going strong for her and Glade. I thought she said she wasn't having any more babies- guess she changed her mind. If you don't mind I'll probably peek in hear and again on you.