CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Count your blessings!!!!






We have been so blessed this last week it has been incredible. We have grown and been strengthened so much! First but for most we made sure that though these hard times we have payed out tithing and we know that is why we have been so blessed! It started with our sweet neighbors calling us and asking us if we still needed a dryer and we did we hadn't had one for over 2 months and it was awful doing laundry with out one and they happened to have one that they were getting ride of! We were so excited and I couldn't wait to do all my laundry ( never thought I would say that!!) well a day latter I had a new neighbor that moved in a while ago call and ask if I was interested in watching her little boy during the week. For those of you who don't know I watch another families kids! I was anxious to start watch another to help with the income! I was thinking about going back to work part time and now I don't have to! Well the blessing didn't stop there! Nate has had this Trailer that he refurbished last summer and has been trying to sell FOREVER!! He posted it on k.s.l about 2 months ago and we had lots of calls at first but hadn't had one in awhile well a lady called form California and wanted to buy it. She said she didn't care that she hasn't seen it, it was exactly what she was looking for! So yes it FINALLY SOLD!



We were behind on tithing from earlier in the year so we took half that money to get caught up and with in a day COSTCO hired Nate back!! yes you heard me right Nate is working with Costco again!!! We love Costco and are very excited for him to be back it is only seasonal, but that can change come January! Last but not least my amazing sister Tracy new our budget was tight so she bought a huge amount of grocery's more than we have ever bought for our selves!! So I just want to say we are so grateful for all our blessing and for our testimonies on tithing I don't think I could even say I had one a few months ago but I can say I have one and it is very strong!!!! Also thank you so much to all of you who have helped and been there for us we love you all and appreciate all you have done! Sorry for such a sappy post I just needed to write how I was feeling!!!!
The trailer Nate refurbished!!!
Our table was over flowing!!!

7 comments:

Lacey said...

That is so great Erin! Thank you for posting about that. It helped strengthen my testimony as well. You guys are awesome and a great example to me.

Karen said...

Hooray! I'm so happy for you and grateful that you were so blessed. I know that the Lord ALWAYS does his part when we do ours, I've had to learn that the hard way, but we are so fortunate to have the law of tithing, it's a gift for us!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing that. I needed to hear your story and testimony as it has strengthened mine! You are amazing! Did Nate lose his job? I am sorry, I am out of the loop! But that is amazing at the blessings you have recieved!

Brady and Britton said...

Oh my gosh, that is great Erin! Tithing really is a great thing and will save us in instances such as yours. I a so happy to hear you guys are doing great and things are looking better for you. I couldn't be happier! You are awesome.

Stacey said...

that is great I love when things happen like that... now if it would only be every time :)

matt & shannyn said...

wow i am so happy for you! it means alot to hear that it makes you stop and re think your own life! and wowowowowow that is the cutes cutes thing nate made for the kids its so cute!!!!!! wow
xoxoxoxox

Angelique Archuleta said...

That trailer is SO cute, I want one! My what a talent.