CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

A sneak peek!

So I always say I want my kids to be something together for Halloween and I never come up with anything, but this year I came up with the funnest idea and I cant wait! They are going to be Pebbles and Bam Bam My great neighbor Tiana helped me make their costumes and they turned out so stinking cute!! Well as soon as Nate heard my idea of course the wheels in his head start to turn and he decides to make them a Flintstones car. He took scraps of stuff out of our garage and made an AMAZING car! All he bought was the fabric for $4. He always ends up doing something HUGE that turns out awesome! I love how creative he is! I will wait to post pics of the kids in their costumes, but here is a preview of the car!

3 comments:

Brady and Britton said...

Oh my gosh, that car looks awesome! Your kids will be so cute in the costumes. Be sure to post the pictures of them after Halloween, I want to see the final product!

Karen said...

Wow! that is the coolest thing EVER! Nate is so seriously talented!!!!

Lacey said...

Serious talent. Nate should open a wood shop or something. How creative! I want to see pics of your kids all dressed up!