CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

PARTY TIME!







We had Abbie's birthday party this week end. Since it is so close to Halloween we decided to have a little Halloween party for her. All the kids dressed up in their costumes and came over, we had a few games and a pinata. The kids were all so cute in their little costumes and it was hilarious to watch the little ones hit the pinata. Abbie had so much fun and I think she thinks every time we put her in her costume that it is a celebration for her birthday. That night we had our trunk er treat and she kept saying "birfday birfday" We just let her think that the whole neighborhood was there for her. So after a long weekend of 3 Halloween parties my kids are high on all the sugar and I am ready to pull my hair out and Halloween hasn't even came and gone yet!






6 comments:

Lacey said...

Your kids look so cute and their little Flinstones car is AWESOME! Sounds like you had a great time. I love that Abbie thinks all the trick-or-treating is for her. How cute.

Teea Lamb said...

Erin! I can't believe it's you! It has been so long since I have seen you! I was looking at my husband Ben's blog, and looking at some of the comments he has got, and I noticed the one you wrote, only I didn't know who it was. I was so excited to see it was you! How did you find us? How are you? Your kids are so cute! What a cute family you have! I am so glad you commented so I could find you.

Karen said...

How fun to have a Halloween "birthday" party! I love the cute costumes and the Flintstones car. You & Nate and such sweet and loving parents!

matt & shannyn said...

oh my goish your kids are so cute i cant even believe it! lets get together when are you free!!

Alesha said...

Im pretty sure the whole pebbles bam bam thing is the cutest idea. I cant believe how awesome that car is.

Angelique Archuleta said...

Holy cow I love those costumes and that Flinstone car ROCKS!!! (No pun intended) Looks like a lot of fun.