CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Vegas Baby!!!

I am spoiled rotten!! Every year For my birthday we go somewhere fun!!! I love it because I look forward to just being with Nate without the interruption of kids! Every year it gets better too. I didn't think we where doing anything this year because Nate hadn't said anything to me about it and we have been tight with money the last little while so I thought we would just do dinner or something low key! Well on Sunday night Nate told me to pack my bag because we where going to Vegas!!!! I was so excited I love Vegas! We had bee twice before to see Celine Dion and I think Vegas is so fun! So we packed I took the kids to my sisters and Nate and I drove to Vegas for a wonderful 3 days 2 nights! We had so much fun! We got a condo that was amazing and went to the wax museum, went on a Gondola ride in Paris, had wonderful dinners, went shopping and hung out at the pool! Nathan is so thought full and we always have so much fun together! I love our little get aways! Thank you to Amy for watching my kids! I always say that I have the best birthdays and I really think I do!






TOP 5 THING I LOVE ABOUT VEGAS!!!

1. The amazing lights. (Even though my camera sucks!!!!)





2.The shows. The Belogio

3.The shopping!
FAO Schwartz Funnest toy store ever!



4.staying out all night (even though we didn't this time!) Going out to the Strip

5.The food!
PICTURES!

PLAYING IN THE POOL

OUR RESORT

OUR ROOM

THE BIG TUB

NEW YORK NEW YORK

NATE GOLFING WITH TIGER

THE WAX MUSEUM

2 comments:

Lacey said...

You lucky girl! I'm totally jealous. Happy Belated Birthday!

Karen said...

You're husband is the coolest...I'm so glad you celebrated in style! Happy b-day.