CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Keeping busy



The last week or so has been very eventful! We have been very busy, but we make sure we save time for fun! We love to play with our friend Levi. I watch him while his mom works, but his mom just had a baby so we have been trying to get together to play we love having Levi over he is Abbies age and they get along so well. I have to say sorry Tiana but we are excited for you to go back to work so we can have him more often and that cute little baby Jace!


We have also done a huge project. We did a 2,000 piece puzzle it took us well Nate 4 days I bummed out after about 3 hours. It was a beautiful piece though when he finished. I do have to say that I am very happy to have my table back.

0 comments: