CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thank you!

As most of you know Nate was laid off this week! It is only a winter lay off which means he can go back in the spring, but it has been very hard and we have done more praying now than ever! We want to thank all of you who have kept us in your prayers and thoughts. We know that things will work out and we are so grateful for the knowledge that we have of answered prayers and the comfort we have felt from our Heavenly Father. He must have other planes for us. I know that if we keep him close that we will be o.k and he will help us through this hard time in our lives. We all face trials and grow from them I for one am grateful for our trials so that we can take this time to step back from the world and focus on our relationship with are Father in Heaven and make our weaknesses our strengths. This to shall pass!
We love you all so much and thank you again for everything.

5 comments:

Gardner Family said...

Hey Blass family! I got your blog from the Polson's blogspot. Please visit our blog (thegardner6.blogspot.com) Hang in their with the job situation. And if you need to get out of the house...just take a walk down the street. We would love to see ya!

Karen said...

Hey Erin, sorry to hear about Nate's lay off...we've been through that many times and just want you to know that faith will get you through and it will all work out. Don't loose hope or get discouraged, in the end you will be blessed and learn from this experience! Love you and keep me posted.

Lacey said...

Hey Erin, I'm sorry to hear about Nate's job. I'm sure it will all work out. Like you said, just keep having faith! I wish you all the best! Keep me posted!

Aaron Marsden said...

Hey Erin,
I had no idea! I am so sorry. If he is interested in knocking doors selling softwater with Aaron, they do pay real well, Aaron can hire him, and it is only from 5:00-8:30 everynight. Even if he only wanted to do it while he looks for somtething else. Any way give me a call. It sounds like I missed your last call! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the clothes for the kids, we have been wearing them everyday. You truly were an answer to our prayers with that! Let me know how I can be an answer to your prayers! I would love to help in anyway I can! I am so glad to have your friendship back in my life. You are truly an amazing person! Rachelle

Karen said...

your new blog background is really cute :)