CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Birthday fun!





As you all know I went to Vegas for my birthday, well then I came home and got to celebrate it with family too. So on Friday (my actual birthday) I went to lunch with my sisters and my mom we went to The Dodo it is a little restaurant down town at the Gateway it was very yummy! My sister Tracy gave me cash which is always so fun to receive, Amy watched my kids for 3 days while we were in Vegas and my cute little mom gave me some lotion for my feet because I always tell he how dry they are. After lunch my sisters and I went shopping which was fun, but would have been lots more fun if I were rich!! I cant believe how expensive it is there! I love spending time with my sisters they are my BEST friends! Thank you both for being so awesome!




That night I came home and Nate and Sky had made me a cake that they worked so hard on and I couldn't eat it. I felt really bad because they thought I could so I had a small taste then I let the kids dig into the rest. That was way more satisfying than any cake could ever taste!




Well it didn't end there because we had a party with Nate's family who always spoils me rotten. They came over on Sat we had a BBQ and then opened presents. Jo gave me money to get new running shoes which I needed very bad and I am so excited about. Brandon my very cute and single brother in law (Lady's if you know anyone let me know) gave me a Mario Cart game for our wii a total guy gift, but I LOVE it, we have been playing none stop. Then my sweet father and mother in law gave me a beautiful necklace that he made with one of his gems I forget the name of the gem, but it is a light purple and really pretty! Thank you to everyone I had such a great birthday! Love you all!

0 comments: