CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Taco Night and New Shoes



We LOVE tacos we honestly have them once a week almost. I have came up with different ways to make them either with ground turkey or beef, hard shell soft shell or taco salads. I love taco night, but the mess not so much. Skyler is pretty good on eating his taco, but Abbie makes the BIGGEST mess.I always get her undressed for dinner on taco night. I try really hard to let her do it her self. Sometimes I have to help though. Here is a picture of Abbie after this weeks taco night!




As you all know form a older post I have been walking/jogging/running, on my new treadmill. Well I was having a very hard time because my feet would hurt so bad. So I finally broke down and bought new running shoes and they are so much more comfortable I cant believe the difference, not to mention they are dang cute! I have been running about 2-3 miles a day and my goal is to run in a small marathon next year. Maybe a 5 or 10 K. These new shoes should really help in the training process

1 comments:

matt & shannyn said...

hey mamma how are you? your family is so cute! i am so new at this!so i need your blog address! xoxox
sham bam!