CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Six Years

We where married on April 24th 2003! I have had the best six years of my life. I am so blessed to have Nathan as my husband. Six years ago we started our family and the fun has never stopped! In honor of six years I am going to make a list of six things I LOVE about Nate. There is so much more than six, but I will do my favorite six.

1. His love for his family
2.His passion for life
3.His loyalty
4.He makes me laugh ALL the time
5. He never takes life to serious
6. He is an AMAZING dad and husband who provides for us!

I love you Nate and I am so excited to spend all eternity with you. There is never a dull moment while you are around you are my BEST friend and a wonderful man!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

6 Years how fun! Congratulations!

Lacey said...

Congratulations! Here's to 6 more years!

Taj said...

Erin,
Those wedding pictures are beautiful! Congrats on your six years with Nate. That is amazing!

Tazia