CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Few and far between!

So I have No camera right now and so my post are few are far between. But for a little update on what has been going on in our lives.

Abbie, is fully potty trained, even at night she hasn't had an accident for a long time!
She is growing more and more everyday! Her speech has also gotten expanded she is talking like crazy and we love it.

Skyler, is almost done with Pre school he has enjoyed every second of it! I have him on the waiting list for Syracuse Arts Academy I am really hoping he gets in. We have also signed him up for tee ball it starts in May and I think Nate is more excited about that than Sky. :) He is going to be 5 in May and I cant believe how fast it has gone by.

Erin, I have been busy being a mom and trying to get the day care put together every day! I am always getting new kids and it is fun to see how each child is so different. I am STILL on my diet it has been really slow lately and I have been very frustrating! Nothing to exciting going on with me.

Nate, Well if you know Nate you know he always has a new project going right now he is digging out our rocks in the back Yard and rebuilding a rock wall. He is about half way done and I hope he finishes soon. He is still out of work and we are just waiting for ABF to call back they said they are hoping to call him back at the end of the month! Keep your fingers crossed for us.

That is about all that is new in our lives. We are going to Arizona for Easter to visit Nate's brother Aaron we are very excited for that. we will keep you all updated on our job situation thanks for all your help and prayers while we try to get through this. Love you all!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Glad to know you guys are doing well! Kudos to Nate for keeping busy during these rough economic times!

Angelique Archuleta said...

Sounds like you are doing great. wish my little man was potty trained, Grace has been more help with that than I have though. I'm too occupied with house junk to want to deal with wet pants :) No but I am glad you are still doing your day care, that has got to be so hard, but fulfilling as well.

matt & shannyn said...

mmm lame your cam is broke!!! what diest are you doing?? i am doing the diet thing too! how is life?? lets get together i commented the valentines day post!! ha