CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Picking daisy's in the out feild!

Skyler had his first Tee-ball game on Monday, It was to funny! I honestly could not stop laughing. These cute kids were trying their best. Skyler was on second base and when they threw him the ball it hit him in the face because he was day dreaming the whole time! I couldn't help but start to laugh then I checked to see if he was o.k I know horrible ha! I love t-ball because they don't keep score and they don't have outs so it is just fun and games. Sky really has enjoyed it so far and thinks it is awesome to be on a REAL team! This will definantly be a highlight of our summer to watch him learn and grow in the game of baseball.



1 comments:

Lacey said...

Awww, that reminds me of when my brothers played baseball. I love seeing little boys play tee-ball. It's always bound to end in laughter. So funny and cute!