CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Holliday fun!

Our family LOVES the holidays! We try to do as much fun holiday activities as we can. So far this year we have gone to see the Christmas villages in Ogden and we went to Christmas street in Taylorsville, the light at the park in Layton, and just yesterday we went to see Santa at the mall and went to see the lights at the temple. We have had so much fun spending this time as a family and enjoying the holiday season! When we went to see Santa I was VERY disappointed because you weren't aloud to take your own pictures I think that is ridicules!! I want a picture of my kids with Santa but I don't want to pay an arm and a leg to get one! So I was bad and pretended I didn't see the sign and I got two quick photos of them with Santa. I mean really who can afford to pay that kind of money for ONE picture that you are going to pull out once a year if that! So I don't feel guilty about taking my own I am happy I got 2 before the lady said "Miss you can't take your own photos" I just looked at her and said " Oh sorry I didn't know" :) The kids loved seing Santa Skyler told him that he wants a trampoline, and Abbie said she wants a tv for her room (Sky has one and now she thinkg she needs one) That night we went to the temple lights which is one of my favorite traditions I love the beautiful temple grounds and I know I am weird but I really enjoy bundling us all up and walking around in the freezing cold! We have a few more things that we want to go do but we are running out of time so we will see if we get around to it! Merry Christmas to you all!

0 comments: