CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas baking and Zoo lights!

For those of you who know me well, you know I CAN'T bake! I try every Christmas and I Fail! So this year i decided to keep real basic and do things that don't require to much thought! We joined our friends the Johnson's and made sugar cookies and chocolate covered pretzels, they turned out very yummy and I was pleased with my self :) I decided the nest day to try some more and i did banana chocolate chip bread, more pretzels and chex mix! They all turned out good if I do say so my self. It was fun to have success this year and to share them all with the neighbors and friends!




We have been going to the zoo lights for 3 years now and our kids love it! It is fun to see the animals at night and the lights are really fun too! This year our friends Kendra and Ben joined us and we had a blast! It is a tradition I hope we continue for many years!

0 comments: