CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

TWILIGHT!!!

I keep asking my self if it is weird for a 26 year old to be this interested in a book about vampires who sparkle and HOT boys who turn into werewolves!??!?! I have NEVER read a whole book front to back until i was introduced into the Twilight series! I absolutely loved all the book and have LOVED the movies! The week before New Moon came out my Mary Kay unit put together a party called Bella's birthday bash we brought clients and did Bella Makeovers on then and we had a Edward and Jacob look alike that you could get pictures with. It was lots of fun and I took my cute nieces Destiny and Kylie with me and they were in Heaven!! They thought they were so cool and I had to tell them a few time that they weren't meeting the REAL Edward. LOL The night was a blast.
So the next weekend came and I was so jealous that EVERYONE was going to see the new movie BUT me! I got a call Friday morning from Tiana saying I wasn't going to have the boys that day so in the spure of the moment I called my friend Jana and we went to see if we could get tickets and we DID :) we went to the show and I LOVED it! i am so excited to read the books again and wait for movie # 3 to come out! I know what you are all thinking I am such a nerd, but I don't care I LOVE TWILIGHT! LOL

2 comments:

Lacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lacey said...

I'm glad you liked the movie. I liked it too. I really enjoyed reading the series and keep thinking I need to read it again, but I have a policy about reading books twice: I don't read them twice because there are too many other books that I've never read. Ha,ha. But I think Twilight is worth a second read. It's great.