CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Zoo and Frightmares

I had my sweet twin nieces Kylie and Destiny this week and I decided to plane some fun stuff with them so on Thurs. my good friend Tiana invited us to go to the Zoo, she has a pass and we were the lucky guest! It was lots of fun the kids enjoyed seeing all the animals and I enjoyed seeing the baby Elephant oh my gosh it was so stinking cute! It was a cold day, so I made sure to bring hats and gloves for everyone I am happy I did because we would have froze other wise. LOL Thanks Tiana for the fun FREE day!

Look how cute that baby is!
FRIGHTMARES!






I think the girls favorite time of the week was Frightmares though! They had only been to Lagoon once and it was last year with us! They were so excited to go again this year and we were So excited to take them! We decided to make a whole day of it, we usually only go for about 3-4 hours since we have passes but we needed to get their moneys worth! :) We got there when they opened at 11:00 and left around 9:00 . It was honestly one of the funnest times we have had at Lagoon, the girls were big enough for EVERY ride! They were such good sports and went on everything except Kylie didn't do The Rocket she was a little to nervous for it!

These where the only two who dared to pose for a picture with these guys!!



For those of you who have never been to Lagoon at this time of year I totally recommend it, it is all decorated in Halloween stuff and at night the monsters and goblins come out! They also have a few haunted houses one is way to scary for kids, but Kylie went in one of the other ones with Nate and she wasn't scared. They have a little trick or treat house for the younger kids they can go in and people are dressed up and they trick or treat it is lots of fun for the kids!


This is in the Trick or treat house!


I love having the girls come to stay they are such a big help. I love them to death and sometimes forget they aren't my kids. LOL

Kylie and Abbie on the first ride of the day The Lady Bug Drop!

My sweetie heart waiting patiently while the big girls go on the Jet star.

On the train, at night is was chili!

1 comments:

Mitch and Lacey said...

Cute kids and cute nieces! I don't blame Kylie for not riding on the Rocket ... I don't do that one either; too scary!