CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Canning, canning and more canning!



This year was the first year I tried canning and I have loved it! My good friend Tiana is a pro and has taught me how to do it, I have canned 24 jars of peaches, 10 jars of salsa. 12 jars of spaghetti sauce, 4 jars of tomatoes and 12 jars of jam! That is what I took home mind you she did MUCH more! It was hard work but well worth it and we are enjoying the fruits of my labor. I am so great full for Tiana and her knowledge that she shares with me. It has been so much fun learning all these new and exciting things! She also has been the one to teach me to sow and make all sorts of crafty things! You are the best Tiana!
On a side note I was making a few important calls to some doctors this morning so I turned on Dora the Explorer for Levi and Abbie . Levi is one of Tianas boys that I watch during the week, this is how I found them watching it! LOL How cute are they! Abbie sure does love HER Levi!

0 comments: