CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sweet Abbie







So I feel like my last few posts have been all about Skyler and I wanted to give a little shout out to our sweet princess Abbie!



Abbie is such a sweet little girl we LOVE to have her in our family. Abbie is always learning new things, she changes so much everyday. One of her newest things is she loves to get dressed all be herself. Although most of the time the clothes come out of her dirty clothes hamper because she can't reach her clothes in her closet we are so proud of her accomplishment :) Abbie has a contagious smile and rarely gets into trouble because she knows that her smile melts our hearts! Abbie loves to say the prayers at dinner time and thinks dancing is tons of fun! One of Abbie's favorite toys is her baby dolls you will rarely see her with out one! There are days that I think I could loose my mind and she quickly reminds me how great life is by saying "momma I wuv you" Those sweet words but a smile on my face every time I hear them! I am so grateful for such a special little girl and feel so blessed to be her mommy. Abbie you have such a beautiful spirit and we love you!



0 comments: