CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!





































I can't believe it.... Sky turned 5 on the 29th! He has been so excited to be five and thinks he is so big now! We celebrated his birthday all weekend we started on Fri his actual birthday, we had cake and went to the drive in movies and saw "Up" it was a very cute movie I even cried. :) On saturday was his BIG friend party we had 15 kids here and it was a blast! We rented a bounce house and had my sisters inflatable water slide set up the kids had so much fun! I was so worn out by the end. Sky got a ton of fun presents thanks to all who came and celabrated with us!








On Sunday we went to Nates parents house for a little party and had MORE cake and presents HE is definantly spoiled! All in all we had way to much fun this week end. Hope you had a great birthday Sky we love you and think you are the coolest kids ever! :)

4 comments:

The Nigburs said...

Time goes so fast! I can't believe how old he is! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Hope you are well! Love jill

Lacey said...

I wish you had invited me to the friends' party ... that slide looks like so much fun! I know I say this every time, but your kids are seriously so cute!

Lacey said...

Erin, I tried to call you a few times, but I got a message error saying your phone isn't accepting calls. I wanted to ask you something ... can you give me a call? Thanks!

Heather Zachreson said...

Erin...I've replied twice now... I am sending my emails to erinblass@yahoo.com. I've been replying to all your emails... I don't know what's going on. Hope you get my comment here. Send me an email to HeatherZCoach@yahoo.com or call me 801-686-2708. :) Heather