CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

SHE IS AMAZING!

I had yet another oppertunity to see the amazing Celine Dion in concert last night. This was my third time seeing her the other two where in Vagas and each show I have seen has been absolutly wonderful! I love her music and I love her performances you can feel how much she puts her whole heart into what she does!








So Nate bought me the tickets for christmas in 07 yea I sad 07, the concert was suppost to be in Nov. 08 but was cancelled untill yesterday. It was well worth the wait! Nate was going to go with me but at the last minute we decided to sell the tisket to my sister Tracy her and I went to dinner first and then went to the concert Tracy had never seen Celine in concert and she was very impressed, she kept saying "I never knew how good she was no wonder you love her!" I couldnt say anything I just smiled. I am in aw to how incredible Celine Dion is, She inspires me and her music gives me chills! Thank you Nathan for the great gift! I hope to one day see her again!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Not only does she have an amazing voice, she still looks pretty good too! I'm impressed. You're lucky you got to see her ... again! This is kind of embarrassing, but my dad LOVES Celine and he will sing her songs at the top of his lungs when he's at home. It's pretty hilarious.

Teea Lamb said...

I was there too! It was AMAZING! I loved it! You got really good pics! I was too afraid to try and sneak in my camera and so I took some with my phone. They aren't as good as yours! I got my tickets for Christmas 07 too! I have been waiting forever! :) I love Celine and I wanted to go see her in vegas but never could. I was so happy to finally see her. She is so good and so fun to watch! Glad you had fun!