CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!



We had a great Valentines day! We celebrated on Fri. the 13 we started the night off with a awesome pedicure that was so relaxing. It was Nate's first time getting one and I had to talk him into it, but when all was said and done he really enjoyed it. We then went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. We new it would be busy, but we never thought it would be a 2 1/2 hour wait. So while we waited we shopped around the mall. Dinner was great I think they have really yummy food and good service and of coarse amazing cheesecake! We took our cheesecake home and when we got there Nate surprised me with a video he had made for me on the computer. It made my eyes fill with tears and I just love him so much! I posted the video for all to see even though some pics are way embarrassing. I am so grateful for a whole day dedicated to showing those we love how much they mean to us. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful husband who shows me all the time how much he loves me! I love you Nate, thank you for the best gift and fun date!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

That is so sweet of Nate to make that video! You're a lucky girl!

matt & shannyn said...

i just noticed that was the cute movie and there is a pic in my old room ha ha ha crazy!! i loved it how sweet is nathan wow! i miss you a ton lets get together!! p.s go spotlight ha ha