CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A new year and fun in the snow!


We hope everyone had a fun and safe new years! We sure did! We started it off with me learning how to sow. I got a sewing machine for Christmas and really wanted to learn how to use it, so my sweet sister in law came over and helped me figure out what the heck I was doing and you wont believe it I made 2 pair of pajama pants for my nieces. They actually turned out great I am very proud of my self. Then we played games monopoly and I won yeah me! I was going to let Sky stay up, but he feel asleep at 11:00. Nate and I haven't stayed up on new years for like 3 years Nate feel asleep at 11:30, but we woke him with a noise maker it was hilarious. I always try to make resolutions this year I only made a few.

1. Be a better mom have more patients with all the kids!
2. Be more diligent in my scriptures and prayers
3. Stay on a budget and get out of debt!
4. and of coarse get healthy and loose more weight!!

So my kids got snow pant this year for Christmas and they are obsessed with playing in the snow they are out there every chance they get! Nate is usually out being a big kid with them. Here are a few pics of them playing in the snow with one of the day care boys Levi who we just love to pieces!!!

1 comments:

matt & shannyn said...

i cant even handle how cute youe babies are ha ha they are to die foe! so cute and so fun!!