CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Busy Busy Life!




Wow I didn't realize how much life changes when you have a third baby. Maybe some other people don't feel this way but since Braxton has been born I can't seem to keep up with anything including blogging! I will try to sum up what we have been up to lately in this post then try to be better at keeping up on it.
We had a great Christmas with lots of family fun! The kids got everything they wanted and then some, (we need to work on not spoiling them so much) We had my mom come stay with us for Christmas it was nice to have her here. She has been in and out of the hospital with a bunch of different health problems so we were happy she was well enough to come be with us for that weekend. She has had 4 surgeries in the last 4 months one of which was to amputate her leg it has been a very emotional roller coaster, her mental state has been going down also. I am trying to cherish every moment I get with her now.

We were happy to welcome in the new year 2011 was full of lots of ups and downs and was mostly enjoyed. We hope 2012 is just as good or better than 2011.

We got a gym membership to our aquatic center and we have been LOVING it! I think I am going to run the 5k this July again ( I did it 2 years ago) The kids love going swimming there and running the track. We will be putting our passes to good use I am sure.

We booked our anniversary trip, Nate and I try to go away every year for our anniversary and this year our great friends the Aardemas are joining us and we are going to MEXICO! Cant wait!

Last but NOT least Braxton is growing and is FINALLY on the charts he is in the 1st percentile! We couldn't be more excited!Keep growing little buddy!

0 comments: