CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Summer catch up!

We have been having way to much fun this summer that I have not posted hardly at all. We spent a lot of time at Lagoon once again this summer we got season passes and definitely got our moneys worth. I had Kylie and Destiny every other week for a week this summer so they got passes too, which made it so fun because they are big enough to ride the big rides. We got Sky on a few of them and he thought it was so cool! We spent a few days at Lagoonabeach too which was way fun the kids had a blast! We just absolutely love Lagoon!

At the end of the summer we decided to go to Lava Hot springs, we had so much fun that we stayed an extra night so we where there for 3 nights. We went tubbing down the river (totally not my thing) I only went once and Nate took Sky a few times, one time there tube flipped and Sky started to float down the river as a paranoid mom I freaked out and I am sure all the people around us thought I was crazy. They got back on their tube and finished their run, Sky would not stop talking about how awesome it was when they flipped! LOL We enjoyed the pool all day one day and the kids LOVED the water slides. The hot pools where my favorite it is fun to see how long you can stand in the hottest pool. :) It was for sure one of the funnest things we did this summer! The best part was just spending a little time alone with just our family, that is o

We also went to Yellowstone with Nate's family, it was an adventure to say the least. Nate's dad is on 24 hour oxygen so we packed 18 oxygen tanks up. His sister is pregnant and extremely tired so most of the hiking and things like that where out of the question. It rained the whole day on Saturday so we didn't see any animals and there really wasn't much to do. All in all it was a pretty good little vacation.
We had another awesome summer and I am so sad that it is over, I love having the long days to spend with my kids. I will post pics of all this as soon as I get to a computer that works! :)

0 comments: