CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

First day of school!



I can't believe the day has finally came, and Skyler started KINDERGARTEN! It was such a bitter sweet day for me! I was excited for him because he was so excited to go and I was sad because I wasn't ready to let him go! I thought he would be a little hesitant to have me leave but when we got to his school he was ready to rock and roll and said "see ya mom" I held in the tears until I got out side then I lost it and they began to flow and I couldn't stop! I love my little Sky and I am going to miss him every day! He is getting so big and more independant all the time! I wonder were the time went? Abbie is also having a hard time adjusting to the change she asks every morning "where is my guyer" (Skyler) It melts my heart every time! When I picked him up latter that day I asked how his day was and he told me all the stuff they did, then I said "did you miss me" and he said " No mom I was having to much fun to miss you" *tear*


I am so proud of you Skyler and wish you the BEST school year ever!

1 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

That's crazy he's going to kindergarden this year. :( I bet that was hard.